The global Teledentistry market size reached USD 1019.16 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 16.9% during the forecast period, according to a latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising consumer preference for telemedicine consultations, technological advancements in teledentistry services and software, and increased adoption of tele dentistry services among people residing in remote areas are crucial factors driving revenue growth of the market.
The Global Teledentistry market drivers and restraints Market report, released by Emergen research, provides the target audience with the key information pertaining to the global Teledentistry market drivers and restraints Market industry. The research contains the details about the latest events in the Teledentistry market drivers and restraints market including but not limited to the product launches, acquisition and mergers, collaborations and technology advancements with an aim to help business evangelists, product owners and marketing personnel understand what the future demands, customer preferences, consumption volume, production capacity and supply chain management of the Teledentistry market drivers and restraints market will be like.
Teledentistry has increased access to dental care by enabling patients and clinicians to get care via telecommunications and technology. Teledentistry also assists in attending to patient needs through modern forms of communication such as live consultations, real-time videoconferencing, and store & forward consultations. As telehealth services become more widely used, they will be able to reach millions of patients in the coming years, and telecommunication via mobile health or mhealth applications is particularly beneficial to the elderly population.
Download Sample PDF Copy of this Report to understand structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1076
However, teledentistry systems need large investments to establish and operate, rendering them as costly options for healthcare institutions and diagnostic centers. in many underdeveloped and developing countries. Thus, budgetary constraints are expected to hamper market revenue growth to some extent over the forecast period.
Book this research study!!! Limited Time DISCOUNT Available!!! Get Your Copy at Discounted Price@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1076
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The cloud-based segment is expected to witness the fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Major companies choose cloud-based telehealth services because they are secure, accessible, and allow for faster recovery of dental clinical records of the patients. As a result, as large organizations purchase cloud-based services, data storage costs are reduced. Some companies are already storing and maintaining medical information in protected HIPAA-compliant cloud-based systems, allowing patients to obtain their test results online while also lowering expenses and enhancing patient access to their data. For instance, Denti.AI is a diagnostic cloud service based on artificial intelligence technologies such as deep neural networks and machine learning, and it provides automated diagnostics for X-ray pictures while supporting dentists in interpreting these images and detecting up to 30% more patient diseases.
- The healthcare providers segment is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Healthcare providers, particularly during COVID-19, are getting accustomed to patients' personal requirements and using teledentistry platform as an approach for tele-consultations in response to recovery efforts of healthcare services and hospitals, as well as to prevent the spread of hospital-acquired infections and other viral or bacterial infections. It also assists patients in simply avoiding referrals, reducing long waiting times for specialized dental appointments with healthcare professionals, and reducing inequities in dental care by providing dental care services to patients from a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds remotely.
- The teledentistry Market in Europe is expected to have a rapid revenue growth during the forecast period due to effective health reimbursement programs, increased government financing, and rising demand for virtual clinics and teleconsultations. For instance, medical practitioners in England are keeping in touch with their patients via phone and video consultations without having to see them in person by utilizing the National Health Service (NHS) England's Attend Anywhere platform. Furthermore, the European Commission developed and announced the EU4Health program, as part of a COVID-19 recovery response package. The goal of the project is to generate USD 5.47 Million for the digitization of the EU's health sector and to promote future cross-border health preparedness.
- Some major companies in the global market report include MouthWatch, LLC., SmileDirectClub, Dentulu, Inc., Live Dentist, Teledentix, TheTeleDentists, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Denteractive Solutions, Inc., Toothpic, and Candid Care Co.
For further information on this analysis, please visit @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/teledentistry-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Teledentistry market on the basis of product type, service type, end-use and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Software & Services
- Delivery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Healthcare Providers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Related Reports From Emergen Research:
Next Generation Battlefield Technology Market
Needle Coke Market
Medical Device Security Market
Continuous Fiber Composites Market
Blue Hydrogen Market
Spherical Graphite Market
Prenatal Testing Market
Iot Medical Devices Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights